Pool Filter Repair and Installation Fullerton CA
Pools, spas, and fountains require some method of filtration to remove dirt and micro-particles from the water in order to keep it clear, clean and safe. Filtration can done with a variety of filter types and media with selections being based upon application, performance, budget and installation constraints.
Below are some of the most popular types of media being used for filtration:
- Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.)
When replacing parts on any filter, it’s important to obtain as much information from the existing unit to insure you receive the correct replacement part. The following information can usually be found on a sticker of nameplate on the unit itself:
- Manufacturer & Model Number
- Filter Media Size (sq. ft)
- Size of pipe to connect (1-1/2″ or 2″)
- Description of part that required replacement
Use the photos below to assist you in locating the correct model of filter. By clicking on the “Dimensions” link, this may also help identify the filter size and correct model number.
WE SELL PARTS, NEW FILTERS AND OFFER COMPLETE INSTALLATION SERVICES ON ALL MODELS!
For new filter applications, or replacement filter installations it’s always best to consult with your pool contractor or technician to address which option is best for your personal application since each filter type has it’s own pro’s and con’s.
NOTE: A damaged or dirty filter can show signs of these problems:
- Dirt or debris re-entering the pool or spa due to worn/damaged internal grids or cartridges.
- Pool/spa heater not staying ignited. Heater will immediately shut down due to low water flow/low-pressure.
- Excessive water loss from leaking filter seals, gaskets and o-rings. Leaking water may be visible at or around the filter itself or if there is no sign of leakage, it may be the backwash valve is leaking directly into a plumbed sewer line.
Cut-Away of a Typical D.E. Filter
We also carry a complete line of pool & spa replacement cartridges!